Pastels. With spring here, today’s them seems pretty relevant! But, what if you are feeling some pastels, but don’t have any pastel color eye shadow?
Use a blush!
- M.A.C. – Dainty
- Milani – Luminoso
- Clinique – Peach Pop
Until next time, plant nothing but love.
23- rainbow eye shadow. Instead of eyes, I went for lips!
- I started with red, using a brush to apply the lipstick. Then, after wiping the small detail brush, I applied an orange lipstick.
- After this, I used NYX white pencil in milk for a base. I didn’t have any yellow, green or blue lipstick. So over the white base, I used eye shadow from the Kat Von D Mi Vida Loca Remix palette for those colors.
- After those were applied, I finished off the look with a purple lipstick.
Until next time!
19: favorite mascara
I chose one mascara from each price category.
- Drugstore – cover girl clump crusher, close second was the rocket by maybelline.
- Mid-range – benefit they’re real, I also love roller lash.
- Luxury – Chanel volume de Chanel. Love this one!
20: whoops. Life got so busy this day, that I missed the post! Moving on!
21: G. L. I. T. T. E. R.
Now, I love glitter and have no problem with the mess it tends to bring. However, I found both of these at Nordstrom Rack a while back and they are so easy! They each have a brush tip and you can brush it on to add a little or add in light layers to build it up. A must have!
For today’s celebrity inspired theme, I went with Jeffree Star. Not only do I live for his liquid lipsticks, but I love his honest, unapologetic take on things.
His full size photo:
My version is in the side by side below. I changed it a little bit, but tried to stay close to his version.
I saw this photo of him (he also posted a video) using the electric palette by urban decay. Sold! That’s my look for today’s challenge.
Reminder of how sickening the electric palette is, just in case you forgot.
No better a bold lip than Dominatrix by Jeffree Star!
A true brown.
Day 16 is a smokey eye day. This was a smokey eye from several weeks ago. I know the “rule” is to not wear both a bold eye and lip but…who cares! This lipstick is really cool because it is a matte black with silver glitter throughout. Really unique!
Eyes: Kat Von D shade and light palette with some purple as a transition for some added color. I also added some urban decay glitter to the inner corners to sparkle. Lashes are Ardell 120.
Lips: Kat Von D studded lipstick in NaYEON, using a black eye liner as the lip liner.
So what makes you feel powerful? For me it’s red lips. A classic red lip, makes me feel like I can do anything.
Fire engine red, deep red, classic red. Every shade of red lip works. It’s classic.
And one last thought: