It was Saturday morning, my husband and I had some plans for breakfast. Our plan was to meet them at 8:30. Typically we wake up at 7 when we can sleep in, so we didn’t set an alarm. Morning rolls around and I feel a nudge, “Hey…Hey…Wake-up.” I roll to awareness to find out that we overslept! It was 8:30… OH NO! We quickly changed, brushed our teeth and ran out the door to meet our friends.
I grabbed some makeup and threw it in a bag to put on in the car. The essentials! Here is what I ended up with.
- MAC Studio Fix Powder – this is simple to put on to even on the skin tone and provide some coverage at the same time. Boom, next!
- Anastasia Brow Definer in Chocolate – this is a great new product from her that adds shading. Since my brows are decent to being with I can quickly brush this through and define the shape. Plus, there is a spooley on the end so it has that added bonus. Top and set with the tinted brow gel in auburn by ABH as well.
- NARS Eyeliner in Via Veneto – Black eyeliner for the lash line to easily plump them up and add volume.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the bronze – Easy swipe on with your finer to add nice wash of color.
- MAC Shroom Eye shadow– Used my pinky finger to apply to the inner corner. I almost always do this to open up the eye.
- Covergirl Clump Crusher Mascara- Finish off the look with some good lashes.
- Anastasia Liquid Lipstick in Pure Hollywood – Finish the look with a quick coat of this long wear, matte lipstick.
Done! It took only a few minutes to apply this in the car and we had a lovely time at breakfast. Now the hair? HA! That was a different story, went right up in a messy pony!
What are your go-to items when running late?
Until next time, plant nothing but love.