Last look of Mi Vida Loca Palette week!
When it’s Sunday, in my house that means the Patriots are on! I decided to wear blues in honor of TB and all the boys.
How I got this look:
- Using a big fluffy brush, apply Moulder all over the lid up to brow.
- Using a MAC 217, or something similar, apply Noble to crease.
- Using the same 217, pick up Dark Wave and stamp in outer V, then drag it through the crease.
- Repeat the two previous steps until desired look achieved.
- Using a shadow brush, add Skulls to the inner half of the lid.
- I added a blue KVD eyeliner here (in Nerdrum), but feel free to add it, leave it, whatever!
- Add Dark Wave to the lower lash line.
- Double check you inner corner highlight (I’m a big fan of this if you couldn’t tell) using Skulls.