Purple is my favorite color, so it should come as no surprise that this is the color I went to play with first.
How I got this look:
- Using a big fluffy brush, apply Moulder all over the lid up to brow.
- Using a MAC 217, or something similar, apply Strutter to crease.
- Use a shadow brush and apply Legend to the middle of the eye. Pat this on, do not sweep.
- Apply Anthem to the outer third and inner third of the eye. Again, pat this on, no sweeping yet!
- Pick up your crease brush and sweep the colors in the crease pulling this halo eye look together. Go back if needed to add more Legend/Anaheim to be sure colors are still bright.
- Line waterlines, tight line, add wing (if desired).
- For bottom lash line, stamp Anaheim on outer two thirds. Pick up small blender and smoke that out.