- Bobbi Brown BB Cream – This was ok. The color was too dark for me, so it was hard to tell. It was so dark that maybe I didn’t give it a fair chance… I guess that is the trouble with some samples!! I did notice that it had a nice consistency and did not give off an offensive smell.
- Sephora Express Eye Makeup Remover Wipes- These were good! I don’t think these are better than any drugstore option, but did the job. The convenience was key here, in these travel sized and ready to go packages.
- Make Up Forever Plexi-Gloss – Desperately I wanted to like these! They were so thick and felt like cement on my lips! I don’t mind a sticky gloss, but I didn’t like these… Could be the sample though, since I applied with my finger and not a proper application. I will take the fault on this one!
- Tarte BB Tinted Primer – This was a cool idea, Tarte! I would really like this on a day that you want full coverage. This has a nice mouse-like texture and lots of colors to choose from. Liked it!
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer – Yep. Just, yep. This stuff is great. I already use this on a regular basis. Do you use this? If not…you must try it! The undertones are ashy enough to contour with if you want, but also give off a nice warm glow. This stuff is the best.
Until next time, plant nothing but love.