- Smashbox Primer – I like this primer. Seemed to work well, no reactions from the use. This is a cult favorite, but I guess there are other primers I tend to gravitate to… Sample was good though!
- Bosica – Didn’t like this for one simple reason: it applies warm. I read the back and it is supposed to feel that way, but I don’t like that. I washed this off immediately. Anyone else hate that?!
- Chanel Le Volume De Chanel Mascara – Why does this mascara have to be so amazing? I love the length and volume this gives, such a pretty penny for the full size. The hype is real about this one! Might be better than my all time favorite, They’re Real by Benefit.
- Amore Pacific Future Response Age Defense Crème – This was such an elegant moisturizer. The full-size retails for almost $200 a pop. I got one use out of this sample, so it is hard to tell if it is worth it. With my one use of the product I can tell you it smelled lovely and felt super soft.
- Benefit the POREfessional Primer – I like this primer, even though I do not struggle with large pores. My issue is more that of dryness, so I tend to lead towards other primers focused on hydrating or brightening. Nice to get a sample though!