When I first heard of these liquid lipsticks from ABH, I was only really interested in one color: sad girl. The name, the color…perfection. It is like a plum color with pink micro glitter. My husband surprised me with this and I was in love! The formula was so nice that I bought more. It totally blew me away. I recently mentioned the red (shown below), American doll, in my May favorites.
I got my lipsticks at Macy’s and they retail for $20. There is a wide range of colors: pinks, corals, reds, vamp. They got everything covered with this line.
- This applies as a more thin liquid. The dry time is not too fast, so you really have time to draw it on and perfect it before it dries and doesn’t move.
- These are truly long wearing. If you eat a full dinner, you might need a touch up but that isn’t a deal breaker for me.
- Comfort! Because the formula is so thin it dries so lightweight that you will completely forget you have this on.
- Packaging. It is just so feminine and pretty.
- They stain.
- As mentioned above, you will need to touch up after a messier meal. For example, you eat a big ‘ole burger you will definitely need to touch up.
- They stain. This is a pro and con, the reason being that if you slip and draw outside the line your skin will stain.
I could go on and on about my love for these. Have you guys tried these?
Until next time, plant nothing but love.