So, let me just say that I try, TRY, to workout 3-4 times a week. So, when I go to the gym here are my must haves to bring.
- Headband – At the very least bring a hair tie; if you are like me you will need both!
- Headphones – This is important so you can tune out all the noise. I find it easy to get distracted at the gym and people watch a lot. You might be asking why there are two pairs in that little pouch. And I have no idea! Just happened that way.
- Gum – I always chew gum at the gym…is it just me…
- Water – Duh. If I forget my water bottle I will usually buy something there, some type of beverage.
- Phone – You need to play some jams to keep you going. Thank you Spotify.
- Kindle – I either use my phone or actual kindle. I bring this with me everywhere because it is such a compact size.
- Towel – This is a must! Especially on those yoga or spin days.
So that is really all I bring. I don’t ever go anywhere after the gym, so I can clean up and get ready at home. I keep it pretty simple.
A nice pair of sneaks is a must, too. I just got these at the Reebok outlet store recently. Nice and new, ready to be broken in.
And lastly…don’t forget to check out the view on the way home…Something as simple as pretty clouds can change your mood. Look up people! So much to see!
What do you keep in your gym bag?
Until next time, plant nothing but love.