- You pay a $20 styling fee for each fix. You can use this towards a purchase, but if you do not purchase anything from your fix you will lose this $20.
- If you keep all five items you will get an additional 25% off your total.
- They are scheduled as monthly, but this is very flexible. You can move this date up or back depending on the availability that you can see in the scheduling section of the site.
- They give you a prepaid USPS bag to send back the items you don’t want. You have three days from delivery to decide. If you miss this, you will get charged the full fix.
Here’s how beautifully everything comes packaged. It’s all folded and wrapped up. You get a styling card and nice note from your stylist.
Below you can see three of the items. I am wearing the jeans in both pictures, switching out the tops.
- Kut from the kloth, Kate distressed boyfriend Jean, blue – $78.00. These are so nice! Fit perfectly! I know right, what are the chances jeans will fit perfectly. These feel like good quality, too.
- Pixley, McCarthy cutout detail blouse, coral – $48.00. The detail on the top adds some really cute detail and the fabric is nice and flowy for those hot Hawaiian days! Nice color for spring.
- Le lis, Mykonos embroidered strap blouse, black – $38. Another cute flowy top! The details on the straps are adorable and the price is so right!
- Papermoon, Zurich dress, navy – $68.00. What struck me about this dress is how flattering it is. The fabric falls in all the right spots and it is just dressy enough for any occasion.
- Renee C, Melisa printed pencil skirt, blue – $48.00. Not my usual style, but a couple fixes ago I asked for skirt since I wanted to wear them more. This is one sexy skirt!
So, what did I decide to keep? Actually… All! If I sent back the skirt and black top (which were the two I was not 100% on) it was only a dollar cheaper than keeping it all with the buy 5 discount. No brainer if you ask me. The quality of clothing is good and these pieces are unique.
Here is my referral link. *Disclaimer: If you refer someone, you get a $25 credit with the company. Pretty cool, right?
Until next time, plant nothing but love.